Thursday, November 20, 2008

Like Italian Leather Shoes













I have these old leather shoes in my closet that I got for my high school graduation.  That was a long time ago, but the shoes are still around.  They look pretty beat up, but they're comfortable, and I'm on my third set of soles.  I'm not one to hold onto things, but these have stayed the course.

About every other season I need to replace my saddle.  I'm the type who won't skimp on saddles; my comfort means far too much for me.  So, as you can imagine, I've shelled out a lot of money over the years.  I always thought it would be smart if I could "re-sole" my saddle...now I can.

Prologo is a relatively new product to the bike industry, and the saddle in their lineup that I can't wait to own myself is called "Choice".  I've ridden a little on one, and it's pretty comfortable.  Comfort makes it cool, something else makes it awesome.

Imagine being able to "re-sole" your saddle.  Also, imagine being able to customize it in the process.  The way it's done is through the choice of three saddle base colors and five saddle cover colors.  If you do the math, that's 15 different combinations.  Also, you may choose the style.  One is called the C-WIN, a more traditional representation without any venting holes, a C-PRO with venting holes, and a C-GEL with venting holes and a gel padding to take the edge off the road vibration.  In a world where things are becoming so standard and choices are limited, it's nice to be able to express some individuality.

Next time you're at momentum, ask one of us about the Prologo Choice. It's pretty impressive.




No comments: