Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NUUN and Lisa Williams


Riding in the hot weather can be challenging, particularly when you're doing it for a long period of time. I've struggled to stay hydrated in the past and using Enduralytes helps, but on a double century, they didn't always help enough. I can only drink one bottle of sports drink, so I wasn't getting it there either. Last weekend at the Davis Double, it was very hot, we saw temps up to 106 degrees. After my one bottle of Heed, I switched to the NUUN tablets. I used maybe 3-4 of them during the day and felt great. I didn't become nearly as salty as I have in the past and felt good at the end of the day. I'm planning to use them more regularly as a supplement to Enduralytes to ward off dehydration and keep my electrolytes in balance. Great product!
Yes...I am a product spokeswoman!
Lisa

No comments: